carlgustav · many years ago in midst of Cold War hd a drm: in East Bay/Oakland California, lookin cross h2o at SanFrancisco. a nuclear bomb went off and a great redorange dome of heat etc started rising up ovr SF. when it got to about same shape as sunnysideup eggyolk, big as city, it stopped, stopped exploding, froze in place. end of dream. wondered if it would continue next night's sleep. never finished. SF still there, I hear.
- has 32 followers - follows 16 people - Bookmarks
- Dreaming from : Wallis and Futuna
- Number of visits : 397
- Number of comments : 891
- Number of dreams : 3
- Points collected : 1859 points, so far
- Dreams approval rate : 66 %
- About me : One I, many me's; don't believe OR dis-believe >anything<. Don't know anything "For Sure".
last 6 dreams submitted by carlgustav
carlgustav · heard a little car in my driveway. coudnt see it cuz my car was between, then heard it back out and continue backing down the street; heard another car coming up the street; backing car smashed into front of other car w big loud bang I could sort of see through hedge. I tried to go see wh hap; somhow couldnt make feet take me over there. woke up.